“Our island home, a paradise at the end of the earth. Known for its wild places, white sand beaches, cool climate wines, world class whiskies, micro breweries, paddock-to-plate, a foodies dream! clean air and farmed leatherwood honey. We welcome you. Bee keeping at the End of the Earth is a must read guide for cool climate beekeeping.
- A great book for beginners to small business
- Suited to cool climate beekeeping anywhere
- 100s of photos to help understanding
- Comprehensive Tasmanian floral calendar
- Includes alternative hives: Kenyan-Top Bar, Warré and the Flow™ Hive
Beekeeping At The End of the Earth is essential reading for the lifetime learning that is beekeeping”.