I understand that by supplying either my postal address, my email address or both, I consent to being sent invitations, newsletters, Fullers Findings and any targeted Fullers promotional material based upon the books I have purchased. I understand that I can unsubscribe from these postal and email lists at any time either by email, phone, post or in person, and that my details will not be sold or given to any third party for party for purposes other than direct Fullers mailouts.
The Fine Print
1. Members are responsible for identifying themselves as members at the time of purchase. No card will be issued – your name and address are sufficient.
2. We keep a record of your purchases. Once you’ve spent $500 (ex. gst) within a two year period you earn a $50 voucher to spend at Fullers.
3. Every purchase made in Fullers Bookshop (plus hot drinks purchased in the Afterword Café) will count towards your total. Exceptions to this are some sale items, negotiated special orders, event tickets and any items we sell on behalf of charities.
4. Each purchase has a life of two years from the date it’s made, after which it expires and cannot be taken into consideration.
5. Members are responsible for providing us with their contact details plus any changes as they occur so we can advise of any vouchers due, and keep you informed of special Fullers events.
6. By supplying us with your postal and email address you consent to us posting and emailing you invitations we believe may be of interest to you. Your postal and email addresses are never publicised or sold and are used only for Fullers promotions. You may unsubscribe from our postal and email notices at any time.
7. We reserve the right to alter these conditions any time without notice.
These conditions are valid as at 24th November, 2014.